Our mission: Helping parents thrive.
Parent Cloud is a group of talented coaches and advisers offering on-demand, remote coaching and support to help families to thrive; covering a variety of parental issues including: birth, breastfeeding, sleep training, therapy, relationship counselling, child behaviour, returning to work & career coaching. Our goal is simple; to improve mental health and professional prospects for all parents, everywhere. We’ll achieve this by equipping parents with the knowledge and skills they need to give excellent levels of care to their children, taking some of the anxiety out of the early years of parenting giving them breathing space to be able to enjoy it. In addition, we will be working closely with businesses to help them to build a stronger bond with parents within their workforce enabling them to benefit from the added confidence, mental well-being and focus that will result from the coaching and advice we provide.
Simply tell us a bit about your business and what you'd like to achieve
This can include: open access to all employees with one simple code, options for individuals and also tailored workshops to help you to achieve your goals
We will work closely with you to launch Parent Cloud across your business, giving you all the support you need to spread the word and give your employees speedy access to our specialists
We will be on hand every step of the way; to help with any queries, report on usage and feedback and run events to help increase employee engagement
Parent Cloud is a group of like minded and talented coaches and advisors offering on-demand, remote support to help families to thrive
• To help businesses to build a stronger bond with the parents in their workforce and benefit from the added confidence and direction that should result from parents using the service.
• To offer open minded and practical advice and guidance to parents, taking some of the anxiety out of the early years of parenting giving them breathing space to be able to enjoy it.
• To have a service that’s open to all and is caring, efficient, open minded, simple and cost-efficient.
• To make Dads feel comfortable in engaging with discussions around; flexible working, their own mental health and professional career development.
• Have a positive impact on mental health statistics for parents in the early stages of parenthood, for those who have returned and on diversity in the workplace.
If you have any queries about our services or would like to find out how Parent Cloud might work within your organisation please get in touch, we would love to hear from you.